6 Questions to Help You Build Trust on Your Team
- Do I place trust in my employees as a prerequisite to earning theirs?
- What are my organization/profession’s shared values and culture?
- Have these values been articulated within the organization to the point they are internalized and go without saying?
- How much do I know about my employees and their families and how well do they know me?
- What experiences can I offer to increase cooperation and familiarity in ways that are appropriate and rewarding?
- And last but certainly not least, does my personal competence inspire trust in my subordinates?
Se more detail here